Sökning: "Physical activity"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1144 avhandlingar innehållade orden Physical activity.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Gymnastik- och idrottshögskolan, GIH
Sammanfattning : Background: Cheap and effective tools for measuring patients’ physical activity (PA) level are needed. The first aim in this thesis was therefore to assess the validity of two PA -questions, and their three associated answer modes, that are used within the Swedish health care system. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Family medicine, cardiovascular epidemiology and lifestyle
Sammanfattning : Introduction Insufficient levels of physical activity are one of the top contributors to global mortality, and it is an important public health priority to increase the proportion of physically active people in the population. The interest in environmental determinants of physical activity has been rapidly increasing over the past few years. LÄS MER
3. Physical activity and myocardial infarction Epidemiological studies on the association between various types of physical activity and the risk of myocardial infarction, including certain aspects of methodologyDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Reproprint
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis was to study the associations between physical activity during leisure time, occupational and household work, and established risk factors for cardiovascular disease, as well as the risk of acute myocardial infarction. Methodological aspects concerning the presence of recall bias in epidemiological case-control studies on physical activity and myocardial infarction were also considered. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Johanna Borné, Sofia Parken 5B, 222 42 Lund
Sammanfattning : In this thesis the action of the Thermomyces lanuginosa lipase (TLL) on "real" substrates, that is, lipid aggregates - vesicles, micelles, emulsions, gels and liquid crystals is discussed. Even for a pure triolein, the system becomes quite complex as the lipolytic process starts, both in terms of structure and composition, involving 5 additional components - diolein (DO), monoolein (MO), oleic acid (OA), sodium oleate (NaO) and glycerol . LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Myasthenia Gravis (MG) is an autoimmune disease caused by antibodies directed against proteins at the neuromuscular junction (NMJ). The disturbed neuromuscular transmission induces fatigable weakness in skeletal muscles. LÄS MER