Sökning: "caregiver burden"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 27 avhandlingar innehållade orden caregiver burden.
1. Family caregivers of persons with dementia. Experiences of burden, satisfaction and psychosocial interventionDetta är en avhandling från Department of Health Sciences, Lund University
Sammanfattning : One of the most common diseases occurring in old age groups is dementia. Caring for a relative with dementia poses many challenges for family caregivers and they bear the main responsibility for the persons with dementia living at home. LÄS MER
2. Family caregiving, a long and winding road. Aspects on burden and life satisfaction among caregivers from the general population study 'Good Aging in Skåne' and effects of psychosocial interventionDetta är en avhandling från Department of Health Sciences, Lund University
Sammanfattning : With an aging population and a reduction in social services provided by the municipality, a huge majority of us will take care of elderly family members, relatives and friends in need of assistance. How will this affect our lives? Approximately 20% of the adult population in Sweden, mainly middle-aged persons, identify themselves as family caregivers. LÄS MER
3. Supportive care for patients with heart failure and their partners A descriptive and interventional studyDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Background: Having the support of a partner is essential for both health related quality of life and survival in heart failure patients. However, caring for a patient with heart failure may affect the health related quality of life, well‐being and cause a burden for the partner. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Aim: The purpose of the thesis was to describe and evaluate different aspects of rehabilitation after discharge for persons of working age after stroke. Aims were to compare an approach of support, information and training in the home setting with ordinary outpatient rehabilitation at the clinic and to describe the costs and factors influencing the costs. LÄS MER
5. Family caregiving for persons with heart failure Perspectives of family caregivers, persons with heart failure and registered nursesDetta är en avhandling från Västerås : Mälardalen University
Sammanfattning : Heart failure is a growing public health problem associated with significant morbidity and mortality. Family support positively affects outcomes for the person with heart failure while also leading to caregiver burden. Registered nurses have a key role in supporting and meeting the needs of family caregivers. LÄS MER