Sökning: "Lund University."
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 6970 avhandlingar innehållade orden Lund University..
- Detta är en avhandling från Institutionen för medicin och hälsa
Sammanfattning : Electron paramagnetic resonance (EPR) dosimetry using the well established dosimeter material alanine is a generally accepted dosimetric method for measurements of high absorbed doses. Alanine EPR dosimetry is however not sensitive enough for high precision measurements of low (< 5 Gy) absorbed doses using reasonably measurement times and small dosimeters. LÄS MER
2. Shear Fracture and Delamination in Packaging Materials A study of Experimental Methods and Simulation TechniquesDetta är en avhandling från Institutionen för medicin och hälsa
Sammanfattning : Packages are the means of preservation, distribution and convenience of use for food, medicine and other consumer products. Package opening is becoming complicated in many cases because of cutting cost in design and production of opening techniques. LÄS MER
3. Mentally disordered offenders: a longitudinal study of forensic psychiatric assessments and criminal recidivismDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : Background: During history, mentally disordered offenders have been in focus regarding responsibility for their crimes and imposition of punishment. The boundary stone of legal consequences for mentally ill offenders has been moved between ethical aspects and the possible link between crime and mental disorder. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : In the late 1990s a new imaging modality, Cone Beam CT (CBCT) that enables high quality three-dimensional imaging at lower doses than Computed Tomography (CT), was introduced in dento-maxillofacial imaging. In 2005 the Swedish Council on Health Technology Assessment (SBU), in a review of scientific articles on Malocclusions and Orthodontic Treatment in a Health Perspective, found low or contradictive evidence for an association between orthodontic treatment and risks for negative side effects. LÄS MER
5. Hybrid Governance in Practice : Public and Private Actors in the Kyoto Protocol's Clean Development MechanismDetta är en avhandling från Lund University
Sammanfattning : It is commonly argued that the private sector needs to become actively involved for society to stand a chance of solving the most pressing global problems. This thesis, consisting of five articles previously published in refereed journals and an introductory essay, studies one case of private actor participation in global environmental governance: the Kyoto Protocol’s Clean Development Mechanism (CDM). LÄS MER