Sökning: "Pharmaceutical chemistry"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 220 avhandlingar innehållade orden Pharmaceutical chemistry.
1. On the Versatility of Microwave-Assisted Chemistry : Exemplified by Applications in Medicinal Chemistry, Heterocyclic Chemistry and Biochemistry
Sammanfattning : Today, the demand for speed in drug discovery is constantly increasing, particularly in the iterative processes of hit validation and expansion and lead optimization. Irradiation with microwaves (MWs) has been applied in the area of organic synthesis to accelerate chemical reactions and to facilitate the generation of new chemical entities since 1986. LÄS MER
2. Pilicides and Curlicides : Design, synthesis, and evaluation of novel antibacterial agents targeting bacterial virulence
Sammanfattning : New strategies are needed to counter the growing problem of bacterial resistance to antibiotics. One such strategy is to design compounds that target bacterial virulence, which could work separately or in concert with conventional bacteriostatic or bactericidal antibiotics. LÄS MER
3. Development of Palladium-Promoted 11C/12C-Carbonylations and Radiosynthesis of Amyloid PET Ligands
Sammanfattning : In the first part of this thesis, palladium(0)-catalyzed and -mediated carbonylations are discussed. Paper I describes a new method for the safe, efficient use of a solid carbon monoxide source in the synthesis of primary and secondary benzamides. LÄS MER
4. Pharmaceutical Nanocomposites : Structure–Mobility–Functionality Relationships in the Amorphous State
Sammanfattning : Amorphous materials are found in pharmaceutical formulations both as excipients and active ingredients. Indeed, these formulations are becoming an essential strategy for incorporating drugs into well-performing solid dosage forms. LÄS MER
5. Application of Artificial Gel Antibodies for the Detection and Quantification of Proteins in Biological Fluids
Sammanfattning : The molecular-imprinting method has previously been used for the synthesis of artificial gel antibodies, highly selective for various proteins. In present study, we have synthesized artificial gel antibodies against haemoglobin, albumin and different forms of growth hormone with the aim to develop a simple and rapid procedure to measure the concentration of these protein biomarkers in samples of clinical interest. LÄS MER