Sökning: "Pharmaceutical chemistry"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 229 avhandlingar innehållade orden Pharmaceutical chemistry.
1. On the Versatility of Microwave-Assisted Chemistry Exemplified by Applications in Medicinal Chemistry, Heterocyclic Chemistry and BiochemistryDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Today, the demand for speed in drug discovery is constantly increasing, particularly in the iterative processes of hit validation and expansion and lead optimization. Irradiation with microwaves (MWs) has been applied in the area of organic synthesis to accelerate chemical reactions and to facilitate the generation of new chemical entities since 1986. LÄS MER
2. Pilicides and Curlicides Design, synthesis, and evaluation of novel antibacterial agents targeting bacterial virulenceDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet, Kemiska Institutionen
Sammanfattning : New strategies are needed to counter the growing problem of bacterial resistance to antibiotics. One such strategy is to design compounds that target bacterial virulence, which could work separately or in concert with conventional bacteriostatic or bactericidal antibiotics. LÄS MER
3. Development of Palladium-Promoted 11C/12C-Carbonylations and Radiosynthesis of Amyloid PET LigandsDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Uppsala universitet
Sammanfattning : In the first part of this thesis, palladium(0)-catalyzed and -mediated carbonylations are discussed. Paper I describes a new method for the safe, efficient use of a solid carbon monoxide source in the synthesis of primary and secondary benzamides. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Gothenburg : Chalmers tekniska högskola
Sammanfattning : The development of antimicrobial resistance is a great challenge within the health sector around the world. The demand for new efficient treatments is alarming in order to treat various bacterial infections in the near future. Antimicrobial peptides (AMPs) are a group of novel antibiotics that have gain more and more attraction the past decade. LÄS MER
5. Fast Chemistry by Microwave Heating : First Descriptions of Highly Enantioselective Microwave Protocols for Metal Catalysis; First Descriptions of in-situ Gas Generation for Fast Combinatorial Microwave ChemistryDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Microwave heating was applied to different palladium-catalyzed allylic substitution reactions. The use of various nucleophiles demonstrated C-, N-, O- and S- nucleophilicity. High yields and stereopurities of the corresponding alkyls, amides, ethers and sulfones were afforded after only 30 – 120 s of heating. LÄS MER