Sökning: "Occupational Therapy"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 331 avhandlingar innehållade orden Occupational Therapy.
1. Occupational therapy practice for clients with cognitive impairments following aquired brain injury occupational therapists' perspectiveDetta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro universitet
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of this thesis was to describe occupational therapy practice for clients with cognitive impairment following acquired brain injury (CIABI) from the perspective of practicing occupational therapists (OTs).To fulfill this aim, qualitative and quantitative approaches were used including interviews (Study I) and questionnaires (Studies II -IV). LÄS MER
2. On functions, abilities and quality of life after subarachnoid haemorrhage occupational therapy aspectsDetta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro universitet
Sammanfattning : This investigation addresses functions/impairments, abilities/disabilities and quality of life (QoL) in a consecutive series of non-hospitalised long-term survivors (2,5-12 years) of subarachnoid heamorrhage (SAH). The investigated parameters of functions/impairments were: motor, language, perceptual and memory functions. LÄS MER
3. Measuring the impact of body functions on occupational performance validation of the ADL-focused occupation-based neurobehavioral evaluation (A-ONE)Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå university
Sammanfattning : Background: Among the instruments commonly used by occupational therapists working in the area of rehabilitation of persons with neurological disorders are evaluations of both occupation, such as activities of daily living (ADL), and body functions. While persons with neurological diagnoses typically have symptoms that represent diminished neurobehavioral functions, the resulting pattern of neurobehavioral impairments affecting ADL performance often differs among diagnostic groups. LÄS MER
4. On the structure and contents of occupational therapist paradigms : empirical studies of occupational therapy students' and occupational therapists' views on occupational therapyDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet
Sammanfattning : The ambition of this thesis is to contribute, from a paradigm theoretical frame of reference, to the development of occupational therapy knowledge in Sweden.The specified thesis aim was to identify and characterize occupational therapy students´ and occupational therapists´ perceptions of occupational therapy, especially regarding world view and field of action view in Törnebohm´s sense. LÄS MER
5. Measuring quality of occupational performance based on self-report and observation development and validation of instruments to evaluate ADL task performanceDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå university
Sammanfattning : Background People with rheumatic or neurologic conditions are commonly referred for occupational therapy because of decreased ability to perform ADL tasks. Upon referral, occupational therapists use a client-centred, occupationfocused approach when evaluating a person's perceived and observed quality of ADL task performance to clarify the nature and extent of the person’s problems, plan interventions and determine effectiveness of interventions. LÄS MER