Sökning: "Lip movements"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 7 avhandlingar innehållade orden Lip movements.
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Department of Signals and Systems, Chalmers University of Technology
Sammanfattning : Biometric identification techniques are frequently used to improve security, e.g. in financial transactions, computer networks and secure critical locations. The purpose of biometric authentication systems is to verify an individual by her biological characteristics including those generating characterisitic behaviour. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Chalmers university of technology
Sammanfattning : Biometric recognition systems have been established as powerful security tools to prevent unknown users from entering high risk systems and areas. They are increasingly being utilized in surveillance and access management (city centers, banks, etc.) by using individuals' physical or biological characteristics. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Göteborgs universitet
Sammanfattning : The term “Access to Justice” (AtJ) refers to the fundamental notion that all people – even disadvantaged groups of society – should enjoy effective legal/judicial protection, ultimately through the courts. Accordingly, the principal targets of the AtJ-movement’s criticism have been so called “Access Barriers”, i.e. LÄS MER
4. Speech and velopharyngeal function in patients with hypernasality : An investigation utilizing listener judgments, instrumental analysis (NORAM), multiview videoradiography and nasopharyngoscopyDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, false
Sammanfattning : Speech and Velopharyngeal Function in Patients with Hypernasality An Investigation Uhlizing Listener Judgments, Instrumental Analysis (NORAM), Multiview Videoradiography and Nasopharyngoscopy. by Jonas Karling From the Departments of Logopedics and Pboniatrics, Karolinska Institutet, Huddinge University Hospital, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and Otorhinolaryngology, Karolinska Institutet, Karolinska Hospital, Stockholm, and Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology, Umeå University, Umeå This investigation evaluated how velopharyngeal function and speech deficiencies related to velo pharyngeal insufficiency (VPI) were influenced by a) type of cleft, b) site and size of oronasal fistulas and c) pharyngeal flaps. LÄS MER
5. A "happy" approach to speechreading : the effects of facial expression, emotional content, and script information on speechreading performanceDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköpings universitet
Sammanfattning : The aim of the present thesis was to study if and how emotions in facial expressions affect speechreading performance. Speechreading is the understanding of spoken messages by watching the speaker's lips, taking facial expressions and situational cues into account. LÄS MER