Sökning: "Optical flow"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 194 avhandlingar innehållade orden Optical flow.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Numerisk analys och datalogi
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Division of Atomic Physics, Department of Physics, Faculty of Engineering, LTH, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Optical coherence tomography (OCT) is a non-invasive optical imaging technique providing approximately 10 micrometer resolution of tissue in vivo. Within ophthalmology, OCT has already proven its value and is routinely used for diagnosing retinal diseases. LÄS MER
3. Image Reconstruction and Optical Flow Estimation on Image Sequences with Differently Exposed FramesDetta är en avhandling från Division of Atomic Physics, Department of Physics, Faculty of Engineering, LTH, Lund University
Sammanfattning : The main objective for digital image- and video camera systems is to reproduce a real-world scene in such a way that a high visual quality is obtained. A crucial aspect in this regard is, naturally, the quality of the hardware components of the camera device. There are, however, always some undesired limitations imposed by the sensor of the camera. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : The cerebral microcirculation consists of a complex network of small blood vessels that support nerve cells with oxygen and nutrition. The blood flow and oxygen delivery in the microcirculatory blood vessels are regulated through mechanisms which may be influenced or impaired by disease or brain damage resulting from conditions such as brain tumors, traumatic brain injury or subarachnoid hemorrhage (SAH). LÄS MER
5. Experimental Study on Truck Related Power Losses: The Churning Losses in a Transmission Model and Active Flow Control at an A-pillar of Generic Truck Cabin ModelDetta är en avhandling från Gothenburg : Chalmers tekniska högskola
Sammanfattning : The fight with global warming constantly forces vehicle manufacturers to innovate, in order to be able to reduce the CO2 emissions of their product. This means that marginal efficiency gains in every component are considered beneficial for total reduction of CO2 emissions. LÄS MER