Sökning: "Johan Sandberg"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 9 avhandlingar innehållade orden Johan Sandberg.
1. Ambiguity Domain Definitions and Covariance Function Estimation for Non-Stationary Random Processes in Discrete Time
Sammanfattning : The ambiguity domain plays a central role in estimating the time-varying spectrum of a non-stationary random process in continuous time, since multiplication in this domain is equivalent with estimating the covariance function of the random process using an intuitively appealing estimator. For processes in discrete time there exists a corresponding covariance function estimator. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Microbiology and Tumor Biology Center (MTC)
Sammanfattning : Specificity mediated by the T cell receptor (TCR) is of fundamental importance for the ability of T cells to function, and regulate humoral immunity and effector mechanisms of the innate immune system. T cells recognize composite molecules consisting of products of the major histocompatibility complex (MHC) class I or class 11 loci, in complex with a short peptide fragment derived from endogenous or antigenic proteins. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Lund University
Sammanfattning : The theory of stochastic time-frequency analysis of non-stationary random processes has mostly been developed for processes in continuous time. In practice however, random processes are observed, processed, and interpreted at a finite set of time points. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå tekniska universitet
Sammanfattning : In recent years, increased concern over global warming has put focus on the emissions of fossil CO2 into the atmosphere. Due to a strong relationship between the use of energy and the burning of fossil fuels, reducing society’s energy use has become increasingly important. LÄS MER
5. Social Policy of Our Time? An Inquiry into Evidence, Assumptions, and Diffusion of Conditional Cash Transfers in Latin AmericaDetta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå tekniska universitet
Sammanfattning : This dissertation presents an inquiry into existing evidence, underlying assumptions, and the rapid diffusion of conditional cash transfers (CCTs) in Latin America. Equally concerned with empirical research on CCTs’ assumed capabilities and the programmes’ political economy and social policy contexts, this inquiry combines systematic analyses and case studies from field work in Uruguay and Guatemala. LÄS MER