Sökning: "ambiguity domain"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 10 avhandlingar innehållade orden ambiguity domain.
- Detta är en avhandling från Lund University
Sammanfattning : The theory of stochastic time-frequency analysis of non-stationary random processes has mostly been developed for processes in continuous time. In practice however, random processes are observed, processed, and interpreted at a finite set of time points. LÄS MER
2. Ambiguity Domain Definitions and Covariance Function Estimation for Non-Stationary Random Processes in Discrete TimeDetta är en avhandling från Lund University
Sammanfattning : The ambiguity domain plays a central role in estimating the time-varying spectrum of a non-stationary random process in continuous time, since multiplication in this domain is equivalent with estimating the covariance function of the random process using an intuitively appealing estimator. For processes in discrete time there exists a corresponding covariance function estimator. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Västerås : Mälardalen University
Sammanfattning : Currently, there is lack of effective and scalable methods to specify and ana-lyze requirements specifications, and verify the behavioral models of embed-ded systems. Most embedded systems requirements are expressed in naturallanguage which is flexible and intuitive but frequently ambiguous, vague andincomprehensive. LÄS MER
4. El encuentro imposible. La conformación del fantástico ambiguo en la narrativa breve argentina. (1862-1910) The Impossible Encounter. The Construccion of the Ambiguously Fantastic en Argentine Short Fiction (1862-1919)Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Göteborg University
Sammanfattning : This dissertation concentrates on the textual analysis of five short stories from the period 1962-1910, all of which share the same characteristic: they all present the coexistence of a natural and a supernatural domain, being these two domains incompatible according to the premises proposed by the text. Considering the historical time in which these stories appear, a period in which a faith in reason as the means to achieve ‘civilisation’ and ‘progress’ predominates, the coexistence of these two orders in a zone of disquieting ambiguity appears as a challenge to the hegemony of reason and, in an extended sense, as a challenge to the modernisation project. LÄS MER
5. Direction of Arrival Estimation and Localization of Multiple Speech Sources in Enclosed EnvironmentsDetta är en avhandling från Karlskrona : Blekinge Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Speech communication is gaining in popularity in many different contexts as technology evolves. With the introduction of mobile electronic devices such as cell phones and laptops, and fixed electronic devices such as video and teleconferencing systems, more people are communicating which leads to an increasing demand for new services and better speech quality. LÄS MER