Sökning: "flow FFF"
Hittade 5 avhandlingar innehållade orden flow FFF.
1. Ribosomes and subunits from Escherichia coli studied by asymmetrical flow field-flow fractionationDetta är en avhandling från Technical Analytical Chemistry, Lund University
Sammanfattning : In this thesis asymmetrical flow field-flow fractionation (FFF) separations of ribosomes and subunits have been studied. Ribosomal material was prepared from Escherichia coli (E. coli) cells and analyzed by the size separation technique. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Div of Technical Analytical Chemistry, Center for Chemistry and Chemical Engineering
Sammanfattning : Size, as expressed by molar mass, radius of gyration or hydrodynamic radius, for example, is a fundamental parameter of polymers in solution. Thus, there is a strong need for the characterisation of both the size and shape of polymers, particularly of those utilised in various industrial applications. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Food Technology, Lund University
Sammanfattning : To improve the properties and functionality of starch, it is important to understand the physicochemical and structural characteristics as raw material, after being modified to increase its characteristics and/or during changes due to the processing conditions. For this reason, the objective of the present thesis is to improve the understanding of characteristics and molecular properties like molar mass (M), root-mean-square radius (rrms) and their relation to other physicochemical properties of starch extracted from different sources. LÄS MER
4. Asymmetrical Flow Field-Flow Fractionation and Multiangle Light Scattering for Molar Mass Analysis of Polysaccharide DerivativesDetta är en avhandling från Mats Andersson, Technical Analytical Chemistry, Center for Chemistry and Chemical Engineering, Lund University, Lund, Sweden
Sammanfattning : Molar mass and molar mass distribution of polymers are parameters of fundamental importance as they influence the performance of the polymer in applications. Polysaccharide derivatives are a class of polymers that have attracted significant scientific and commercial interest as they can be manufactured from a wide range of abundant sources in nature and thereby often are both cheap and biocompatible. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Institutionen för geologi och geokemi
Sammanfattning : This study is concerned with speciation and fractionation of the rare earth elements (REE) and calcium (Ca) in aqueous solutions. The aim is to investigate the chemical states and physical sizes in which these elements can be present. The REE (including neodymium) and Ca have contrasting geochemical behavior in aqueous solutions. LÄS MER