Sökning: "3D US"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 51 avhandlingar innehållade orden 3D US.
1. FDM 3D printing of conductive polymer nanocomposites A novel process for functional and smart textilesDetta är en avhandling från Borås : Högskolan i Borås
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study is to get the benefitof functionalities of fused deposition modeling(FDM) 3D printed conductive polymer nanocomposites (CPC) for the developmentof functional and smart textiles. 3D printing holds strong potential for the formation of a new class of multifunctional nanocomposites. LÄS MER
2. Evaluation of surgically assisted rapid maxillary expansion and orthodontic treatment Effects on dental, skeletal and nasal structures and rhinological findingsDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Surgically Assisted Rapid Maxillary Expansion (SARME) is frequently used to treat skeletal maxillary transverse deficiency (MTD) in skeletally mature and non-growing individuals. Despite previous research in the field, questions remain with respect to the long-term stability of SARME and its effects on hard and soft tissue. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : BackgroundParastomal hernia is a common stoma complication causing the patient considerable inconvenience. The patient becomes aware of a bulge around the stoma, but a bulge is not always a parastomal hernia and diagnostics must be performed to enable differential treatment. It is difficult to distinguish between a bulge and a hernia. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : In recent years, massive parallel sequencing has revolutionized the field of biology and has provided us with a vast number of new discoveries in fields such as neurology, developmental biology and cancer research. A significant area is deciphering gene expression patterns, as well as other aspects of transcriptome information, such as the impact of splice variants and mutations on biological functions and disease development. LÄS MER
5. Seismological Investigation of Katla Volcanic System (Iceland) 3D Velocity Structure and Overall Seismicity PatternDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The work in this thesis concentrates on Katla volcano in southern Iceland. This is one of Europe’s most active volcanoes and its history tells us that it poses many threats to society, both locally (Iceland) and on a broader scale (Europe). LÄS MER