Sökning: "sample site"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 124 avhandlingar innehållade orden sample site.
- Detta är en avhandling från Faculty of Medicine, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Diagnostic tests based on nucleic acid amplification have become available for Mycoplasma pneumoniae (MP) and influenza viruses. Here, an MP PCR test detected 100% of infections during the first three symptomatic weeks, whereas classical serology detected 21% week 1, 56% week 2, and 100% week 3. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå University of Technology
Sammanfattning : Small on-site sanitation systems for wastewater collection and treatment are prevalent in suburban and rural areas in many countries. However, these systems often underperform, causing potential impact to the receiving waters and increasing the risks to public health, thus hindering the overall sustainability of the systems. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : A commonly used sampling design in economic valuation studies is on-sitesampling. If this sampling design is used, the sampling inclusion probabil-ities may be correlated with respondents’ valuations, invalidating welfaremeasures derived from estimates of the probit model. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Department of Medical Biochemistry and Biophysics
Sammanfattning : Proteome studies aim to link gene to function. Instead of screening for function in a specific protein as in classical protein chemistry, proteins are now screened against a specific phenotype, disease or metabolic state. LÄS MER
5. Shards of Iron Age Communications. A ceramological study of internal structures and external contacts in the Gudme-Lundeborg Area, Funen during the Late Roman Iron AgeDetta är en avhandling från Keramiska Forskningslaboratoriet, Lunds Universitet,Tornavägen 13, 223 63 Lund, Sweden
Sammanfattning : The objective of ceramology is to describe pottery craft traditions; the potters, their production, social organisation and the use of the products. Through this the human actions surrounding the pottery are studied. LÄS MER