Sökning: "renewable energy integration"
Visar resultat 11 - 15 av 96 avhandlingar innehållade orden renewable energy integration.
- Detta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå tekniska universitet
Sammanfattning : The use of electricity from Distributed Energy Resources like wind and solar powerwill impact the performance of the electricity network and this sets a limit to theamount of such renewables that can be connected. Investment in energy storage andcommunication technologies enables more renewables by operating the networkcloser to its limits. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från ; Chalmers tekniska högskola; Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : It is incumbent upon the transport sector to reduce its CO2 emissions by replacing fossil fuels with low-carbon alternatives. Suggested strategies include electrification of the road transport sector through the use of electric vehicles (EVs) with static charging, electric road systems (ERS), and the use of electricity to produce fuels. LÄS MER
13. On the Design Considerations for Thermal Energy Storage with Phase Change Materials: Material Characterization and ModellingDetta är en avhandling från ; Chalmers tekniska högskola; Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : Integrating thermal energy storage (TES) technologies to a process enables storing and releasing thermal energy on demand. Depending on the implementation, this may lead to economic and ecological improvements, e.g. by shifting the peak demand to off-peak hours or by increasing the share of utilized renewable energy. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : The need to integrate the rapidly growing share of variable renewable energy sources in the power sector requires solutions that are capable of mitigating the intermittent nature of these sources. They are expected to constitute the backbone of the electricity generation system in the coming years in order to reach ambitious goals in terms of energy security and reduction of environmental impact. LÄS MER
15. A Methodology for Identifying Transformation Pathways for Industrial Process Clusters: Toward Increased Energy Efficiency and Renewable FeedstockDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : The European process industry is facing major challenges. Modern, large-scale production facilities in other parts of the world are often more efficient. Furthermore, limited access to inexpensive shale gas from North America has led to an additional disadvantage for the European industry. LÄS MER