Sökning: "memory pain"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 33 avhandlingar innehållade orden memory pain.
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Institutionen för psykologi, Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : The general aim of the thesis was to investigate potential differences in memory performance between participants across the adult life span with and without self-reported musculoskeletal pain. Chronic musculoskeletal pain is a major health related problem in our society. LÄS MER
2. Identity construction and memory after Subarachnoid Haemorrhage : Patients' accounts and relatives' and patients' statements in relation to memory testsDetta är en avhandling från School of Health Sciences
Sammanfattning : Background: A Subarachnoid haemorrhage (SAH) is a complex pathophysiological event and most patients have, before the onset, felt completely well. Being stricken by a SAH is a dramatic event, often followed by unconsciousness and memory problems. This may influence the adjustment to daily life. LÄS MER
3. Daily life after Subarachnoid Haemorrhage Identity construction, patients' and relatives' statements about patients' memory, emotional status and activities of livingDetta är en avhandling från Jönköping : School of Health Sciences
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of this thesis was to describe patients’ experience and reconstruction regarding the onset of, and events surrounding being struck by a Subarachnoid Haemorrhage (SAH), and to describe patients’ and relatives’ views of patients’ memory ability, emotional status and activities of living, in a long-term perspective.Methods: Both inductive and deductive approaches were used. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Psykologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : As the number one cause of sick absenteeism and disability pension, musculoskeletal pain is considered a major health problem in Sweden and many other industrialized countries. Medical findings are often insufficient to explain the pain’s intensity or duration, and psychological factors are known to be important in understanding the aetiology and maintenance of pain. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet
Sammanfattning : Background: Acupuncture involves puncturing the skin with thin sterile needles at defined acupuncture points. Previous studies are inconclusive regarding the effect of acupuncture on labour pain, but some studies have found a reduction in the use of pharmacological pain relief when acupuncture is administered. LÄS MER