Sökning: "industriell ekonomi och organisation"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 330 avhandlingar innehållade orden industriell ekonomi och organisation.
1. Exploring shippers, logistics service providers and their relationships in facilitating green logisticsDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : The logistics industry causes various harms to the environment. The literature assigns the main responsibility for alleviating such harms to two supply chain actors: shippers (logistics buyers) and logistics service providers (LSPs), which motivated studying them in this thesis. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Although leadership is deemed to matter, scholars seldom pay attention to the phenomenon itself, as it is happening. Hence definitions abound, but there is a lack of vocabulary for expressing what leadership is about without ending up talking of individual leaders and/or descriptions of abstract “goodness”. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Västerås : Mälardalen University
Sammanfattning : Today there is a growing interest in research on concrete practice within organizations, which has implications for the understanding of how performance management works. New control ideals are often introduced in an organizational and socially embedded practice, where taken for granted assumptions about what is right and wrong or good and bad actions are already established. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Institutionen för ekonomi
Sammanfattning : This case study focuses on the intentions of public sector transformation. In particular, on a Swedish public authority, the National Rail Administration (NRA) this is studied and analysed. As in other parts of the Swedish public sector, the management of this authority is planning and executing ‘marketisation’ reforms. LÄS MER
5. Manufacturing capabilities expendable commodities or catalysts for effective supply chain managementDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Many large companies have for a long time been very successful in their industries by combining leading edge R&D and marketing with strong internal manufacturing capabilities. An alternative model is now getting increased attention, where R&D and marketing is conducted internally and manufacturing performed by outsourcing partners. LÄS MER