Sökning: "Industriell ekonomi"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 784 avhandlingar innehållade orden Industriell ekonomi.
1. Exploring shippers, logistics service providers and their relationships in facilitating green logisticsDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : The logistics industry causes various harms to the environment. The literature assigns the main responsibility for alleviating such harms to two supply chain actors: shippers (logistics buyers) and logistics service providers (LSPs), which motivated studying them in this thesis. LÄS MER
2. Supply chain management : an empirical study on Swedish manufacturing firms enterprise systems adoption, supply chain integration, competition capability and performanceDetta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå tekniska universitet
Sammanfattning : Today's marketplace is more fiercely competitive than ever before. Globalization, continual technological advances, and an ever-changing customer demand for new products have brought about new managerial practices and business models. LÄS MER
3. Incorporating sustainability in supplier relationship management : a study of Swedish manufacturing SMEsDetta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå tekniska universitet
Sammanfattning : "The future belongs to those who give the next generation reason for hope" (Pierre Teilhard de Chardin; 1881-1955). This hope may rely on sustainable development and sustainability of corporations. Corporations have found that one way to achieve sustainability is to establish it in cooperation with their suppliers. LÄS MER
4. Manufacturing capabilities expendable commodities or catalysts for effective supply chain managementDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Many large companies have for a long time been very successful in their industries by combining leading edge R&D and marketing with strong internal manufacturing capabilities. An alternative model is now getting increased attention, where R&D and marketing is conducted internally and manufacturing performed by outsourcing partners. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå tekniska universitet
Sammanfattning : Electronic marketplaces (e-marketplaces) are new business venues for buying, selling, and supporting customers, products, and services in many industries. The emergence of business-to-business (B2B) e-marketplaces has opened up opportunities for efficient online transactions between firms. LÄS MER