Sökning: "design friction"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 192 avhandlingar innehållade orden design friction.
1. Meaning in the Making: Introducing a Hermeneutic Perspective on the Contribution of Design Practice to InnovationDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : ArtMonitor
Sammanfattning : In recent years interest has grown in how design can contribute to innovation in business and society, such as through the management concept of design thinking. However, up-close studies on design’s contribution to innovation are still scarce. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : This thesis is a contribution to design-led research and addresses a readership in the fields of architecture as well as in media and communications. In juxtaposing the tools of the designer (e.g. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Automatic Control, Lund Institute of Technology (LTH)
Sammanfattning : Friction-related problems are frequently encountered in control systems. This thesis treats three aspects of such problems: modeling, analysis, and friction compensation. A new dynamic friction model is presented and investigated. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Institutionen för teknikvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : This thesis comprises tribological studies of extremely well-defined surfaces of different designs. Both low-friction and high-friction surfaces were manufactured and experimentally evaluated.In the low-friction studies, lithography and anisotropic etching of silicon was first used as a texturing technique. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Although we are surrounded by hundreds of surfaces we can still distinguish them from each other simply by touch. The tactile information, interpreted by our brain and given by our fingers, is precise, but to put words to the sensation is very difficult — is it smooth, sticky or harsh? We do not only perceive surfaces differently, we also describe them in our own way. LÄS MER