Sökning: "Sustainable water governance"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 9 avhandlingar innehållade orden Sustainable water governance.
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Water Resources Engineering, Lund Institute of Technology, Lund University
Sammanfattning : In Mozambique, despite considerable investments in the promotion of drinking water supplies, the access to quality water of sufficient quantity for the majority of people is still far from optimal. Current official figures report that nearly half of the country´s population and about 45 per cent of urban residents do not have access to safe water. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Gothenburg : Chalmers tekniska högskola
Sammanfattning : Water supply provision has traditionally been a municipal responsibility. However, environmental, social and economic drivers are now making it more attractive to manage the water services in a more aggregated way. LÄS MER
3. Unravelling Sustainability The complex dynamics of emergent environmental governance and management systems at multiple scalesDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Physical Geography, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : This thesis adopts a complex systems approach to investigate the dynamic emergence of sustainable environmental governance and management systems in multiple contexts in Europe. Accelerating rates of environmental degradation across the world have called the legitimacy of previous environmental governance and management arrangements into question. LÄS MER
4. The Biopolitics of Water: Technology, Subjectivity and Lifestyle in eThekwini Municipality, South AfricaDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Physical Geography, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : Water issues have for a long time been of central political concern in South Africa due to the scarcity of the resource. During the apartheid era, the distribution of water was deeply intertwined with a nationalist and racist agenda. LÄS MER
5. Supply Chain Governance for Social Sustainability A Study of the Ready-Made Garment Industry in BangladeshDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : This PhD thesis approaches the phenomenon of supply chain governance for social sustainability in the ready-made garment industry in Bangladesh. This research is based on a study of eight large multinational corporations (e.g. clothing brands and retailers) and their ready-made garment suppliers. LÄS MER