Sökning: "Complex systems"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 2335 avhandlingar innehållade orden Complex systems.
1. Duplicate systems investigating unintended consequences of information technology in organizationsDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Institutionen för informatik, Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : The organizational consequences of information technology (IT) constitutes a core focus in information systems (IS) research. The relationship between organizations and IT has received considerable attention by IS researchers in order to develop knowledge related to how and why organizations and IT are related. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Distributed applications built on top of Structured Overlay Networks (SONs) operate based on certain self-* behaviors of the underlying Peer-to-Peer network. Among those, self-organization and self-healing are the two most prominent and assumed properties. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Lund University Press
Sammanfattning : Organizational problem spaces can be viewed as complex, uncertain and ambiguous. They can also be understood as open problem spaces. As such, any engagement with them, and any effort to intervene in order to pursue desirable change, cannot be assumed to be just a matter of ‘complicatedness’. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Fysik
Sammanfattning : A complex system is a system for which the statement "the whole is greater than the sum of its parts" holds. A network can be viewed as a backbone of a complex system. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå University, Department of physics
Sammanfattning : Complex systems are neither perfectly regular nor completely random. They consist of a multitude of players who, in many cases, playtogether in a way that makes their combined strength greater than the sum of their individual achievements. LÄS MER