Sökning: "Process analysis"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 4847 avhandlingar innehållade orden Process analysis.
1. Process modelling based on data from an evaporation and a CTMP process : Analysis of energy efficiency and process variabilityDetta är en avhandling från Karlstad : Karlstads universitet
Sammanfattning : The manufacture of pulp and paper is an energy intensive process configured of several unit processes that shape a network of flows of wood chips, chemical pulp, mechanical pulp, paperboard, steam and other important components. Improved energy efficiency supports sustainability of the process and the products. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Process planning is a task comprising a broad range of activities to design and develop an appropriate manufacturing process for producing a part. Interpretation of the part design, selection of manufacturing processes, definition of operations, operation sequences, machining datums, geometrical dimensions and tolerances are some common activities associated with the task. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Chalmers University of Technology
Sammanfattning : The production of ethanol and other sustainable products including methane, limonene and pectin from citrus wastes (CWs) was studied in the present thesis. In the first part of the work, the CWs were hydrolyzed using enzymes – pectinase, cellulase and β-glucosidase – and the hydrolyzate was fermented using encapsulated yeasts in the presence of the inhibitor compound ‘limonene’. LÄS MER
4. The complex internationalization process unfolded The case of Atlas Copco’s entry into the Chinese mid-marketDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Företagsekonomiska institutionen, Uppsala universitet
Sammanfattning : Despite its contemporary relevance, we still have limited empirical knowledge about the forces underlying complex internationalization processes as when multinational corporations (MNCs) seek to enter new growing markets. Based on a real-time process study comprising ninety interviews and two hundred hours of observation made between 2009 and 2012, Atlas Copco’s entry into the Chinese mid-market was investigated. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER