Sökning: "New Political Parties"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 89 avhandlingar innehållade orden New Political Parties.
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Political Science, Lund University
Sammanfattning : This dissertation is about whether social network sites have the potential to bring about more equal participation. It deals with a phenomenon that has changed the underlying infrastructure of how millions of people communicate. LÄS MER
2. Making sense of Baltic democracy : public support and political representation in nationalising statesDetta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro universitetsbibliotek
Sammanfattning : A chief topic of this book is the advance of democracy in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania. The three countries belong to the most ‘successful’ cases of transition from communist rule to democracy, demonstrated by the fact that they joined the European Union in 2004. LÄS MER
3. Power and Political Culture: The Indonesian Democratic Party (PDI) and the Decline of the New Order (1986-98)Detta är en avhandling från Department of History, Lund university
Sammanfattning : Under Indonesia's authoritarian New Order regime of President Suharto, the role envisaged for the small nationalist-Christian coalition the Indonesian Democratic Party (PDI) was that of a pliant state corporatist party, the existence of which was meant to demonstrate the ostensibly democratic character of the regime. From the second half of the 1980s, however, the party began to develop in a critical and oppositional direction and came to stand out as the major proponent of reform within the formal political system. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of History, Lund university
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this thesis is to map and assess the organisational and ideological development of the European Liberal Democrat and Reform party, the ELDR. More specifically, it seeks to analyse the degree of integration between the members of the ELDR over time, to identify factors that may or may not generate integration, to relate the development of the ELDR to earlier research about European parties, and finally to contribute to the ongoing debate about whether or not the traditional national party families are about to establish parties at the European level. LÄS MER
5. Political institutions and government performance : Central and Eastern Europe in a comparative perspectiveDetta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro universitet
Sammanfattning : Central and Eastern Europe was strongly affected by the most recent wave of democratisation. Here, successful transition to democracy and market economy was sometimes perceived as a matter of choosing the ‘right’ institutional framework, presumably institutions employed in mature democracies. LÄS MER