Sökning: "political system"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 619 avhandlingar innehållade orden political system.
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Political Science, Lund University
Sammanfattning : This dissertation is about whether social network sites have the potential to bring about more equal participation. It deals with a phenomenon that has changed the underlying infrastructure of how millions of people communicate. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Statsvetenskapliga institutionen, Stockholms universitet
Sammanfattning : This thesis analyses one of the less explored areas of Swedish politics: the political appointees in the ministerial staffs of the Swedish core executive. The study draws attention to the everyday life of the ministerial staff in order to give an idea of their function: What do the political appointees do? How is the work of the ministerial staffs organized? How is policy coordinated at the political level? The main empirical focus of this thesis is the 2002-2006 term of office. LÄS MER
3. Political institutions and government performance : Central and Eastern Europe in a comparative perspectiveDetta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro universitet
Sammanfattning : Central and Eastern Europe was strongly affected by the most recent wave of democratisation. Here, successful transition to democracy and market economy was sometimes perceived as a matter of choosing the ‘right’ institutional framework, presumably institutions employed in mature democracies. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro University
Sammanfattning : There are many indicators that the representative democratic system is currently facing serious legitimacy challenges. Two central indicators of these challenges are changing patterns of political participation and a decline in system support. LÄS MER
5. Making sense of Baltic democracy : public support and political representation in nationalising statesDetta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro universitetsbibliotek
Sammanfattning : A chief topic of this book is the advance of democracy in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania. The three countries belong to the most ‘successful’ cases of transition from communist rule to democracy, demonstrated by the fact that they joined the European Union in 2004. LÄS MER