Sökning: "NATURVETENSKAP Kemi Organisk kemi Polymerkemi"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 76 avhandlingar innehållade orden NATURVETENSKAP Kemi Organisk kemi Polymerkemi.
1. Conducting Redox Polymers for Electrode Materials Synthetic Strategies and Electrochemical Properties
Sammanfattning : Organic electrode materials represent an intriguing alternative to their inorganic counterparts due to their sustainable and environmental-friendly properties. Their plastic character allows for the realization of light-weight, versatile and disposable devices for energy storage. LÄS MER
2. Synthesis of Conjugated Polymers and Small Molecules for Organic Light-Emitting Devices and PhotodetectorsDetta är en avhandling från Gothenburg : Chalmers tekniska högskola
Sammanfattning : Production cost and environmental impact are the two major concerns that are related to the conventional optoelectronic devices. It is desirable for the modern semiconductors that they are free of toxic/costly metals, they can be processed with low-cost solution-based methods, and their optical, electronic, and mechanical properties can be easily tuned depending on the target application. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Gothenburg : Chalmers tekniska högskola
Sammanfattning : The cold NaOH(aq) system is a promising process for the production of textile fibres. Although the process has been studied for almost a century, there remain unsolved research issues, especially regarding the dissolution mechanism. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från ; Department of Molecular Sciences, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences
Sammanfattning : Hydrogels consist of cross-linked polymer networks with the ability to absorb large amounts of water. In this thesis, the structures of hydrogels consisting of hyaluronic acid (HA) cross-linked by 1,4-butanediol diglycidyl ether (BDDE) have been investigated. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : The marine polysaccharide fucoidan has demonstrated several interesting biological properties, for instance being antiviral, anticoagulant, anti-inflammatory, anticancer, and platelet activating. Many of these properties are desirable for various biomedical applications. Yet, there are few reports on fucoidan being used in such applications. LÄS MER