Sökning: "Fiber- och polymervetenskap"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 54 avhandlingar innehållade orden Fiber- och polymervetenskap.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm, Sweden : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Hemicelluloses are a group of heterogeneous polysaccharides representing around 30 % of wood where the dominating types are xylans, glucomannans and xyloglucans. Hemicelluloses complex molecular structure makes it difficult to understand the relationship between structure and properties entirely, and their biological role is not yet fully verified. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : It is a challenge to disperse nanoparticles to obtain a nanostructured composite. This thesis aims at providing a new route to fabricate carbon nanotube (CNT) composites and suggests mechanisms for nanocellulose–CNT interactions. This route is based on unmodified CNT dispersed in water with the help of nanocellulose. LÄS MER
3. Cellulose-fiber-based thermal insulation materials with fungal resistance, improved water resistance and reaction-to-fire propertiesDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Thermal insulation materials made from natural fibrous materials, such as cellulose fibers, have advantages over others from a sustainability point of view. However, cellulosic materials are generally prone to mold and absorb moisture, and these have negative effects on the insulation properties, the durability of insulation materials, and interior air quality. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Cellulose nanofibers (CNFs) are of interest as load-bearing components for polymer matrix nanocomposites. A wide range of nanostructured materials including nanopaper/films, foams, aerogels, and hydrogels can be prepared from CNFs. The material performance can be fine-tuned when CNFs are combined with different polymer matrices. LÄS MER
5. Preparation and characterization of nanoporous cellulose fibres and their use in new material conceptsDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : The overall objective of the work in this thesis is to better utilize the non-collapsed structure of the delignified wood-fibre cell wall in the preparation of new types of materials.In order to utilize the fibres in new materials, it is crucial to have a well-defined starting material and to know how it reacts to certain treatments of the fibres. LÄS MER