Sökning: "Additive Manufacturing"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 52 avhandlingar innehållade orden Additive Manufacturing.
1. Additive Manufacturing using Alloy 718 Powder Influence of Laser Metal Deposition Process Parameters on Microstructural CharacteristicsDetta är en avhandling från Trollhättan : University West
Sammanfattning : Additive manufacturing (AM) is a general name used for production methodswhich have the capabilities of producing components directly from 3D computeraided design (CAD) data by adding material layer-by-layer until a final component is achieved. Included here are powder bed technologies, laminated object manufacturing and deposition technologies. LÄS MER
2. Non-intrusive instrumentation and estimation Applications for control of an additive manufacturing processDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Chalmers University of Technology
Sammanfattning : For integration of additive manufacturing into industrial production, there is a need for capable yet robust automation solutions. Such solutions are to ensure consistent process outputs, both with regard to deposit geometry and material properties. LÄS MER
3. Qualification of Metal Additive Manufacturing in Space Industry Challenges for Product DevelopmentDetta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå University of Technology
Sammanfattning : Additive manufacturing (AM), or 3D printing, is a collection of production processes that has received a good deal of attention in recent years from different industries. Features such as mass production of customised products, design freedom, part consolidation and cost efficient low volume production drive the development of, and the interest in, these technologies. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå tekniska universitet
Sammanfattning : This thesis is devoted to microstructure modelling of Ti-6Al-4V. The microstructure and the mechanical properties of titanium alloys are highly dependent on the temperature history experienced by the material. The developed microstructure model accounts for thermaldriving forces and is applicable for general temperature histories. LÄS MER
5. Mechanism-based flow stress model for Ti-6Al-4V applicable for simulation of additive manufacturing and machiningDetta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå University of Technology
Sammanfattning : Ti-6Al-4V has remarkable properties such as high specific mechanical properties (viz. stiffness, strength, toughness, fatigue resistance), corrosion resistance, biocompatibility etc. These properties make it attractive for applications in aerospace, chemical industry, energy production, surgical implants, etc. LÄS MER