Sökning: "Jan Johansson"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 125 avhandlingar innehållade orden Jan Johansson.
1. Sleep-Wake-Activity and Health-Related Quality of Life in Patients with Coronary Artery Disease and evaluation of an individualized non-pharmacological programme to promote self-care in sleepDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Sleep is a basic need, important to physical and psychological recovery. Insomnia implies sleep-related complaints, such as difficulty falling asleep, difficulty staying asleep, early awakening, or non-restorative sleep (NRS) in an individual who has adequate circumstances and opportunity to sleep. LÄS MER
2. Long-term outcome research on PDR brachytherapy with focus on breast, base of tongue and lip cancerDetta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro universitet
Sammanfattning : Brachytherapy (BT) with continuous low dose rate (LDR) has been used for 100 years and is considered as the radiotherapy method able to deliver a dose in the shortest time with high efficacy and low risk of side effects. The drawbacks are need for patient isolation and radiation exposure of the staff during the treatment. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro universitet
Sammanfattning : There has recently been a renewed interest in planning for pedestrian traffic, primarily in connection to public transport interchange stations, since these are important for public transport to constitute an attractive alternative to car usage. This thesis concerns microscopic simulation of pedestrian traffic, which is a promising tool for analyzing and predicting the traffic situation in a given pedestrian facility; particularly powerful when the traffic is congested. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå University
Sammanfattning : Background: Venous thromboembolism (VTE) is a vascular disease with an incidence of approximately 140 cases per 100,000 person-years in adults. The incidence of VTE has increased over the last decades, and more than 20% of affected individuals die in the first year after diagnosis. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Quantum computation solve some computational problems faster than the best-known alternative in classical computation. The evidence for this consists of examples where a quantum algorithm outperforms the best-known classical algorithm. LÄS MER