Sökning: "coronary artery disease"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 266 avhandlingar innehållade orden coronary artery disease.
1. Periodontitis and coronary artery disease Studies on the association between periodontitis and coronary artery diseaseDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Periodontitis and coronary artery disease (CAD) are highly prevalent in Sweden’s population; both diseases have complicated pathogeneses and clinical manifestations due to immune-system triggered inflammation. Research in recent years reported that inflammation is a significant active participant in many chronic diseases. LÄS MER
2. Unstable coronary artery disease : non-invasive indicators of severity of coronary lesions and the effects of thrombolysisDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköpings universitet
Sammanfattning : Non-invasive indicators of severity of coronary lesions and the effects of thrombolysis were evaluated in 205 men, 38 to 70 years of age with unstable coronary aticty disease (CAD)- i.e. unstable angina or non-Q wave myocardial infarction - admitted to the coronary care units in nine hospitals. LÄS MER
3. Atrial Fibrillation in the setting of Coronary Artery Disease Risks and outcomes with different treatment optionsDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Coronary artery disease (CAD) is the leading cause of mortality worldwide and atrial fibrillation (AF) is a prevalent arrhythmia associated with increased risk of mortality and morbidity. Despite improved outcome in both diseases, there is a need to further describe the prevalence, outcome and management of CAD in patients with concomitant AF. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå University
Sammanfattning : Background: Atherosclerosis is an important cause of stroke. Ultrasound offers the convenience of real-time and detailed assessment of carotid plaque features as well as arterial wall thickening and composition. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Tissue factor (TF) is the initiator of the coagulation cascade. Monocytes do not normally express TF, but can be induced to do so by certain stimuli. Aberrant TF expression is important in the thrombotic complications of bacterial sepsis, certain malignancies and coronary artery disease (CAD). LÄS MER