Sökning: "International Law"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 293 avhandlingar innehållade orden International Law.
1. Assimilated justice for the actors by the international core crimes : Towards a legitimate assimilated justice paradigm of criminal and restorative justice aims
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
2. A ‘More Economic Approach’ to WTO Law’s Relevant Market Definition, Trade Harm, and Quantification of Trade Effects and Countermeasures : A Normative Law and Economics Comparison with EU Competition Law
Sammanfattning : Having recently registered the 500th dispute at its docket, the WTO dispute settlement system is as prolific and relevant as ever. By almost any measure, it is a great success; it has contributed to bolstering the WTO’s legitimacy, increased the judicialisation of WTO Members’ trade relations, and promoted the scientification of public international law. LÄS MER
3. Svensk yttrandefrihet och internationell rätt : Den grundlagsskyddade tryck- och yttrandefriheten och dess relation till Europakonventionen, EU-rätten och FN:s konvention om medborgerliga och politiska rättigheter
Sammanfattning : In Swedish constitutional law freedom of expression is protected by three discrete constitutional acts; the Instrument of Government (IG), the Freedom of the Press Act (FPA) and the Fundamental Law on Freedom of Expression (FLFE). The IG grants protection to freedom of expression on similar terms as article 10 of the ECHR, article 19 of the ICCPR and article 11 of the EU Charter. LÄS MER
4. Early Determination of Arbitral Jurisdiction : Balancing efficacy, efficiency, and legitimacy of arbitration
Sammanfattning : This dissertation examines the timing of judicial determination of jurisdictional disputes in the presence of an arbitration agreement. The analysis focuses on Article 8(1) of the UNCITRAL Model Law on International Commercial Arbitration (and Article II(3) of the New York Convention on the Recognition and Enforcement of Foreign Arbitral Awards). LÄS MER
5. Negotiating Asylum. The EU acquis, Extraterritorial Protection and the Common Market of Deflection
Sammanfattning : How are access to asylum and other forms of extraterritorial protection regulated in the European Union? Is the EU acquis in these areas in conformity with international law? What tools does international law offer to solve conflicts between them? And, finally, is law capable of bridging the foundational oppositions embedded in migration and asylum issues? This work combines the potential of legal formalism with an analytical framework drawing on political theory. It analyses the argumentative strategies used by international lawyers, exploiting the interpretative methodology of international law as well as elaborate discrimination arguments. LÄS MER