Sökning: "Computer and Information Sciences Computer Science"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 3663 avhandlingar innehållade orden Computer and Information Sciences Computer Science.
- Detta är en avhandling från Gothenburg : Chalmers tekniska högskola
Sammanfattning : The contemporary computers typically consist of multiple computing cores with high compute power. Such computers make excellent concurrent asynchronous shared memory system. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Computer and Systems Sciences, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : Digital Forensics is used to aid traditional preventive security mechanisms when they fail to curtail sophisticated and stealthy cybercrime events. The Digital Forensic Investigation process is largely manual in nature, or at best quasi-automated, requiring a highly skilled labour force and involving a sizeable time investment. LÄS MER
3. Exploring C2 Capability and Effectiveness in Challenging Situations Interorganizational Crisis Management, Military Operations and Cyber DefenceDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Modern societies are affected by various threats and hazards, including natural disasters, cyber-attacks, extreme weather events and inter-state conflicts. Managing these challenging situations requires immediate actions, suspension of ordinary procedures, decision making under uncertainty and coordinated action. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Synchronization of concurrent threads is the central problem in order to design efficient concurrent data-structures. The compute systems widely available in market are increasingly becoming heterogeneous involving multi-core Central Processing Units (CPUs) and many-core Graphics Processing Units (GPUs). LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Including small or large project courses is widely recognized as important in preparing computer science students for a professional career. Typical examples are the capstone courses, which often are seen as the jewel in the crown since this is where students will bring their previous knowledge and skills together to show mastery of their craft. LÄS MER