Sökning: "Distributed Systems"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 851 avhandlingar innehållade orden Distributed Systems.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Computer and Systems Sciences, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : Digital Forensics is used to aid traditional preventive security mechanisms when they fail to curtail sophisticated and stealthy cybercrime events. The Digital Forensic Investigation process is largely manual in nature, or at best quasi-automated, requiring a highly skilled labour force and involving a sizeable time investment. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Autonomic computing aims at making computing systems self-managing by using autonomic managers in order to reduce obstacles caused by management complexity. This thesis presents results of research on self-management for large-scale distributed systems. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : This dissertation presents algorithms for data structures called distributed hash tables (DHT) or structured overlay networks, which are used to build scalable self-managing distributed systems. The provided algorithms guarantee lookup consistency in the presence of dynamism: they guarantee consistent lookup results in the presence of nodes joining and leaving. LÄS MER
4. Timing Analysis of Distributed Embedded Systems with Stochastic Workload and Realiability ConstraintsDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Today's distributed embedded systems are exposed to large variations in workload due to complex software applications and sophisticated hardware platforms. Examples of such systems are automotive and avionics applications.The tasks running on computational units have variable execution times. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : This thesis deals with the fundamental problem of reaching agreement on a value in a distributedcomputing system in the presence of faults. We address this problem in the contextof safety-critical distributed automotive applications, such as virtual traffic lights. LÄS MER