Sökning: "Comparison of in vitro"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 152 avhandlingar innehållade orden Comparison of in vitro.
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : General toxicity evaluation and risk assessment for human exposure is essential when developing new pharmaceuticals and chemicals. Developmental toxicology is an important part of this risk assessment which consumes large resources and many laboratory animals. LÄS MER
2. Acute Lymphoblastic Leukaemia in Adult Patients Studies of Prognostic Factors, Treatment Results and in vitro Cellular Drug ResistanceDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Treatment results and clinical characteristics in adult acute lymphoblastic leukaemia (ALL) were evaluated regarding three issues: a new treatment with cytarabine up-front, stem cell transplantation and a comparison between adult and paediatric treatment protocols. All studies were conducted on a national basis. LÄS MER
3. Experimental and computational investigation of affinity and selectivity factors in CYP2D6 and CYP3A4 mediated metabolismDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The assessment of ADME properties and metabolic behavior of a drug is central in drug discovery and drug design. The main target for studies of metabolic properties is the Cytochrome P450 (CYP), which is responsible for the metabolism of a majority of drugs on the market and consequently also involved in many drug-drug interactions. LÄS MER
4. In vitro Bioaccessibility of Carotenes: Influence of microstructure in tomato and carrot as modified by processingDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Carotenes are a group of fat-soluble pigments in many fruits and vegetables associated with several important biological effects, like protection against the development of some forms of cancer and cardiovascular disease. The carotene bioavailability in plant foods, i.e. LÄS MER
5. Towards High-Throughput Phenotypic and Systemic Profiling of in vitro Growing Cell Populations using Label-Free Microscopy and Spectroscopy Applications in Cancer PharmacologyDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Modern techniques like automated microscopy and spectroscopy now make it possible to study quantitatively, across multiple phenotypic and molecular parameters, how cell populations are affected by different treatments and/or environmental disturbances. As the technology development at the instrument level often is ahead of the data analytical tools and the scientific questions, there is a large and growing need for computational algorithms enabling desired data analysis. LÄS MER