Sökning: "stem cell transplantation"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 280 avhandlingar innehållade orden stem cell transplantation.
- Detta är en avhandling från Lund Center for Stem Cell Biology and Cell Therapy
Sammanfattning : Hematopoietic Stem Cells (HSCs) have been defined to have abilities of both self-renewal and multi-lineage differen-tiation. The balance between these abilities is rigorously controlled under steady-state status (homeostasis) and when the normal processes of self-renewal and differentiation become deregulated, a disorder of blood system (such as leukemias) can occur. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Hematopoietic Stem Cell Laboratory
Sammanfattning : Large numbers of blood cells need to be continuously replaced in order to sustain the crucial functions of the immune system, oxygen transport and blood clotting. The large diversity of cell types required to maintain the integrity of the blood system are all produced from blood forming or hematopoietic stem cells (HSCs). LÄS MER
3. Hematopoietic stem and progenitor cells and potentials for application in fetal cell replacement therapyDetta är en avhandling från Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Fetal cell replacement therapy or in utero hematopoietic cell transplantation (IUHCT) is proposed as a non-myeloablative alternative to bone marrow transplantation (BMT) for a number of inborn immunologic, hematologic and metabolic disorders. IUHCT represents the method through which variable amounts of natural or genetically modified hematopoietic cells can be transferred to the fetal recipient in hope of correcting the disorder and preventing postnatal permanent organ damage. LÄS MER
4. To be or not to be, unraveling molecular mechanisms for lineage decisions in developing blood cellsDetta är en avhandling från Lund University: Faculty of Medicine
Sammanfattning : All hematopoietic cells originate from hematopoietic stem cells (HSC) residing in the BM. The process of differentiation, through which HSCs generate progenitors and subsequently mature blood cells has been extensively studied but many of the regulatory mechanisms involved remains elusive. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Hematopoietic Stem Cell Laboratory, Lund Strategic Research Center for Stem Cell Biology and Cell Therapy
Sammanfattning : Throughout the lifespan of an individual, enormous numbers of mature blood cells are generated by hematopoietic stem cells (HSCs) in the bone marrow (BM). The HSC is a cell that can self-renew to maintain the HSC pool and differentiate into all types of mature blood cells. LÄS MER