Sökning: "Embryonic stem cell"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 223 avhandlingar innehållade orden Embryonic stem cell.
1. Molecular mechanisms of embryonic stem cell pluripotency: transcription, telomere maintenance and proliferationDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : Somatic cell nuclear transfer and generation of induced pluripotent stem cells provide potential routes towards generation of patient specific embryonic stem (ES) cells. These procedures require induction of Oct4 gene expression, high telomerase activity and specific cell proliferation, characteristics shared with cancer stem cells. LÄS MER
2. Genetic mechanisms regulating proliferation and cell specification in the Drosophila embryonic CNSDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : The central nervous system (CNS) consists of an enormous number of cells, and large cellular variance, integrated into an elaborate network. The CNS is the most complex animal organ, and therefore its establishment must be controlled by many different genetic programs. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : Embryonic stem (ES) cells provide an unlimited source of cells potentially useful for regenerative medicine, however, prior to clinical implementation, additional basic research is needed. This thesis is focused upon different molecular aspects regarding ES cells, primarily by finding novel stem cell protein-protein interactions and their functions. LÄS MER
4. Genetic pathways controlling CNS development The role of Notch signaling in regulating daughter cell proliferation in DrosophilaDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : The human central nervous system (CNS) displays the greatest cellular diversity of any organ system, consisting of billions of neurons, of numerous cell sub-types, interconnected in a vast network. Given this enormous complexity, decoding the genetic programs controlling the multistep process of CNS development remains a major challenge. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Smooth muscle cells (SMC) are present in many internal organs such as the blood vessels and the gastrointestinal channel. Their main functions are to provide stability to the tissue and to provide contractile capability. SMC are not terminally differentiated but can switch between several phenotypes, which is also known as phenotypic modulation. LÄS MER