Sökning: "sampling culture"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 35 avhandlingar innehållade orden sampling culture.
1. Volatile metabolites from microorganisms in indoor environments sampling, analysis and identificationDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : Microorganisms are able to produce a wide variety of volatile organic compounds. This thesis deals with sampling, analysis and identification of such compounds, produced by microorganisms commonly found in buildings. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Institutionen för arkitektur
Sammanfattning : Noise Design takes up a structural approach to sound issuesin general and more particularly to urban acoustic space. Whilemost recent research efforts in the field adopt a defensiveattitude by seeking to protect people from sounds, this bookcelebrates our constructive and creative relations with thesound world and develops methods to manage sounds as mediatorsof qualitative information. LÄS MER
3. Integration and creative experiences after a merger of two organizations within the Social Insurance Service: A longitudinal group perspectiveDetta är en avhandling från Department of Psychology, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Mergers of organizations are a widespread phenomenon in the public as well as in the private sector. The individual and the organizational outcomes are dependent on the success of the integration process. During the integration after a merger, a cross-fertilization of ideas, working methods etc. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : Powerful tools for detailed cellular studies are emerging, increasing the knowledge ofthe ultimate target of all drugs: the living cell. Today, cells are commonly analyzed inensembles, i.e. thousands of cells per sample, yielding results on the average responseof the cells. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Gothenburg : Chalmers tekniska högskola
Sammanfattning : Microbial communities are involved in many vital biological processes from elemental cycles to sustaining human health. The bacterial assemblages are remarkably under-studied as they are reluctant to grow in the laboratory conditions. LÄS MER