Sökning: "physical exercise"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 389 avhandlingar innehållade orden physical exercise.
1. Exercise-based cardiac rehabilitation, physical fitness, and physical activity in cardiac diseaseDetta är en avhandling från Göteborgs universitet
Sammanfattning : Background: Evidence suggests that individualised exercise-based cardiac rehabilitation should be offered to patients with ischemic heart disease and chronic heart failure (HF) because it improves physical fitness and health-related quality of life (HR-QoL), and reduces cardiac mortality and hospital admissions. If physiotherapist-led exercise-based cardiac rehabilitation (PT-X) can similarly improve physical fitness in patients with atrial fibrillation (AF), and improve physical activity levels in patients with chronic HF or permanent AF, has been sparsely studied. LÄS MER
2. Physical exercise for older people focusing on people living in residential care facilities and people with dementiaDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : The main purposes of this thesis were to evaluate a high-intensity functional weight-bearing exercise programme, regarding its applicability (attendance, achieved intensity, adverse events) as well as its effect on physical functions and activities of daily living (ADL) among older people living in residential care facilities, with a special focus on people with dementia. Furthermore, a main purpose was to systematically review the applicability and effects of physical exercise on physical functions, cognitive functions, and ADL among people with dementia. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : Myasthenia Gravis (MG) is an autoimmune disease caused by antibodies directed against proteins at the neuromuscular junction (NMJ). The disturbed neuromuscular transmission induces fatigable weakness in skeletal muscles. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Objectives To assess physical fitness in pregnancy and to evaluate its effect on perceived health, back pain, blood pressure and duration of gestation. Also, to evaluate the effect of serum relaxin levels on blood pressure and duration of gestation. LÄS MER
5. Physical exercise and mental health among older people measurement methods and exercise effects focusing on people living in residential care facilitiesDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis was to study the effects of exercise on mental health among older people living in residential care facilities. The aim was also to study the reliability of an assessment scale for balance function and the usefulness of an assessment scale for depressive symptoms among older people, including people with cognitive impairments. LÄS MER