Sökning: "patient communication"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 253 avhandlingar innehållade orden patient communication.
1. Communication and Patient Safety Transfer of information between healthcare personnel in anaesthetic clinicsDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Communication errors are frequent during the perioperative period and cause clinical incidents and adverse events. The overall aim of the thesis was to study communication – the transfer of information, especially the postoperative handover – between healthcare personnel in an anaesthetic clinic and the effects of using the communication tool SBAR (Situation-Background-Assessment-Recommendation) from a patient safety perspective. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro universitetsbibliotek
Sammanfattning : In general, patient participation is regarded as being informed and partaking in decision making regarding one’s care and treatment. This interpretation is common in legislation throughout the Western world and corresponding documents guiding health care professionals, as well as in scientific studies. LÄS MER
3. Patient-Physician Communication in Oncology Care The character of, barriers against, and ways to evaluate patient-physician communication, with focus on the psychosocial dimensionsDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of this thesis was to characterize patient-physician communication in oncology care with focus on the content and quality of the consultations from the perspectives of patients, oncologists and observer. Further, the aim was to explore oncologists’ perceived barriers against psychosocial communication in out-patient consultations. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : This thesis describes and analyzes intercultural communication between non-Swedish physicians and their Swedish patients, as well as communication between non-Swedish physicians and Swedish medical personnel. The focus is on the impact of cultural differences and the use of Swedish as a foreign language by physicians. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : Dissatisfaction with medical information is a common problem among patients. There is also evidence that patients lack information that physicians believe they have given to the patient. LÄS MER