Sökning: "phenomenological hermeneutics"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 75 avhandlingar innehållade orden phenomenological hermeneutics.
1. “To see the person behind the crime, through the eyes of the person behind the keychain” : - Carers lived experiences of patient encounters in forensic inpatient care
Sammanfattning : Background: Forensic psychiatric care (FPC) encompasses involuntary care and treatment of those who have committed a crime. On the one hand, FPC is constructed regarding the respect for the individual’s freedom and autonomy, and on the other hand, it is constructed on societal protection. LÄS MER
2. Video-supported Interactive Learning for Movement Awareness : a learning model for the individual development of movement performance among nursing students
Sammanfattning : Aim: The overall aim of this thesis was to explore the development of a video-supported interactive learning model for movement awareness among nursing students.Methods: Study I was a cross-sectional survey regarding prevalence and impact of musculoskeletal symptoms (MSS) among nursing students. LÄS MER
3. Encounters with patients in forensic inpatient care : Nurses lived experiences of patient encounters and compassion in forensic inpatient care
Sammanfattning : Background: Forensic psychiatry is characterised by compulsory care and long hospital stays, where nurses care for patients with severe mental illness, who often have committed crimes. The main objective is to rehabilitate the patient to once again become a part of society by improving mental health and decreasing the risk of criminal relapse. LÄS MER
4. Att vårdas vaken med respirator : patienters och närståendes upplevelser från en intensivvårdsavdelning
Sammanfattning : In recent years, light or no sedation has become a common approach in patients who require mechanical ventilation (MV) when cared for in an intensive care unit (ICU). This new approach has resulted in medical advantages as well as a shorter time on MV and in the ICU. LÄS MER
5. From novice towards self-care expert : studies of self-care among persons using advanced medical technology at home
Sammanfattning : The use of advanced medical technology at home has increased in most industrialized countries. The overall aim of this thesis was to develop knowledge of self-care and transition and issues that influence daily life and health among persons using advanced medical technology at home. LÄS MER