Sökning: "oxygen stress"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 227 avhandlingar innehållade orden oxygen stress.
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : All living cell functions require an ongoing supply of energy derived from carbohydrates, lipids and proteins with their own pathways of breakdown. All of them end up in the oxidation of reduced coenzymes, yielding chemically-bound energy in the form of adenosine triphosphate (ATP). LÄS MER
2. Mechanisms and genes controlling the signalling network for biotic and abiotic stress defences in Arabidopsis thaliana (L.) Heyhn Functional cross-talk between photo-produced reactive oxygen species, photosynthesis and plant disease defence responsesDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Botaniska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Excess excitation energy, mechanical injury and defence against pathogens, each trigger rapid production of reactive oxygen species (ROS) in Arabidopsis thaliana leaves. ROS, such as hydrogen peroxide (H2O2), are required for the induction of systemic acquired acclimation and may lead to redox changes in photosynthetic electron transport (PET). LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Botany, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : Plants are exposed to various fluctuations in their environmental conditions - light intensity, temperature, water status - and have to adapt in order to survive. Plant acclimatory responses can include the formation of new tissues, e.g., aerenchyma, or the activation of defense systems, e. LÄS MER
4. Chronic stress and intestinal barrier function: Implications for infection and inflammation in intensive salmon aquacultureDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Botany, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : Aquaculture is a fast growing food-producing sector worldwide. This has increased the awareness among the public as well as governments of the need to secure the welfare and health of farmed fish. Atlantic salmon is, in non-Asian countries, one of the most successful aquacultured species. LÄS MER
5. Bacterial Adaptive Responses - Coping with Oxygen Limitation, Reactive Nitrogen Species and Disulfide StressDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Botany, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : Bacteria have a remarkable ability to adapt to different environments. When bacteria encounter stress that causes macromolecular damage in the cell, leading to a suboptimal performance of cell metabolism, they can elicit an adaptive response. LÄS MER