Sökning: "neuroretinal rim"
Hittade 5 avhandlingar innehållade orden neuroretinal rim.
1. Computerised Three-Dimensional Analysis of Optic Nerve Head Topography in Normal and Glaucomatous EyesDetta är en avhandling från Department of Ophthalmology, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Evaluation of the optic nerve head topography is one of the most important methods to diagnose and monitor patients with glaucoma. Until recently, optic nerve head topography has most often been judged by either ophthalmoscopy or from optic disc photographs. LÄS MER
2. Analysis of Angiographies in Human Healthy Eyes and in Open-angle Glaucoma Retinal Mean Transit Time and Optic Nerve Head CirculationDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Purpose of the studies was to develop a more robust technique to determine retinal mean transit time in healthy and in glaucoma eyes and to evaluate the circulation of the optic nerve head in glaucoma patients.The retinal mean transit time impulse-response method was evaluated in human healthy eyes and normal values and reproducibility were tested. LÄS MER
3. Ophthalmologic characteristics andneuropediatric findings. With special emphasis on children adopted from eastern EuropeDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Aim: To evaluate and relate visual function and ocular features to neuropediatric findings in a population-based group of children adopted from eastern Europe (Papers I-III) and in children with attentiondeficit hyperactivity disorder (AD/HD), with and without treatment with stimulants (Paper IV).Methods: 99 children born 1990 1995 in eastern Europe and adopted to western Sweden during1993 1997 were invited to participate. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Glaucoma is a chronic optic nerve head (ONH) disease. Gradual retinal ganglion cell and nerve fiber loss lead to morphological ONH change and visual field defects. Initial loss is often focal. Rate of progression and life expectancy guide treatment. LÄS MER
5. On the identification of visual defects in children in general and prematurely born children in particularDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg
Sammanfattning : Aims: Papers I & II: To evaluate the consequences of changes in the criteria for referral to an eye clinic following general pre-school vision screening. According to the former criteria all 4 year old children in the Göteborg area, with visual acuity (VA) <0.8 in either eye, were referred. Since 1992, children with slightly reduced vision (0. LÄS MER