Sökning: "cerebral visual impairment"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 15 avhandlingar innehållade orden cerebral visual impairment.
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Ophthalmology, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Knowledge of the epidemiology of visual impairment in children forms one of the cornerstones in paediatric ophthalmology. To gain an overview of the situation in Sweden an epidemiological study was performed. Totally 2373 visually impaired children were found, giving an age-specific prevalence of 10,9/10 000. Childhood blindness (i. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : HLS Förlag
Sammanfattning : This thesis is based on five empirical studies of pupils with visual impairments, their reading ability and processes of reading acquisition within the framework of mainstream education in comprehensive schools. The aim of the thesis is to increase our understanding and knowledge of reading acquisition in pupils with visual impairments in mainstream education. LÄS MER
3. On the identification of visual defects in children in general and prematurely born children in particularDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg
Sammanfattning : Aims: Papers I & II: To evaluate the consequences of changes in the criteria for referral to an eye clinic following general pre-school vision screening. According to the former criteria all 4 year old children in the Göteborg area, with visual acuity (VA) <0.8 in either eye, were referred. Since 1992, children with slightly reduced vision (0. LÄS MER
4. Children with visual disorders : cognitive development, developmental disorders and consequences for treatment and counsellingDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Psykologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The causes of visual impairment and blindness has changed over the years, in Sweden and in other industrialised countries, giving rise to a new population of visually impaired children. Damages to the posterior visual pathway and the brain are now common causes of visual impairment. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Psykologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Cerebral palsy (CP) is a term for a group of conditions associated with motor disabilities, that are very heterogeneous, i.e. symptoms, severity, associated impairments, functional outcome and needs. The overall purpose of this thesis was to study the prevalence and gross motor function and to evaluate and adapt measurements in children with CP. LÄS MER