Sökning: "optical coherence tomography"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 15 avhandlingar innehållade orden optical coherence tomography.
- Detta är en avhandling från Division of Atomic Physics, Department of Physics, Faculty of Engineering, LTH, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Optical coherence tomography (OCT) is a non-invasive optical imaging technique providing approximately 10 micrometer resolution of tissue in vivo. Within ophthalmology, OCT has already proven its value and is routinely used for diagnosing retinal diseases. LÄS MER
2. Assessment of optical coherence tomography for metrology applications in high-scattering ceramic materialsDetta är en avhandling från Division of Atomic Physics, Department of Physics, Faculty of Engineering, LTH, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Large-scale and cost-effective manufacturing of ceramic micro devices based on tape stacking requires the development of inspection systems to perform high-resolution in-process quality control of embedded manufactured cavities, metal structures and defects.In this work, alumina ceramic samples are evaluated by optical coherence tomography (OCT) operating at 1. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Ophthalmology, Lund University
Sammanfattning : In this thesis, retinal function in general, as well as central retinal function and structure are described in selected forms of acquired and hereditary retinal disorders, in order to improve our understanding of underlying pathogenic mechanisms. This comparison has been made possible during the last years, through the relatively recent development of multifocal ERG (mfERG) and optical coherence tomography (OCT) for the analysis of central retinal function and structure, respectively. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Dept of Clinical Neuroscience
Sammanfattning : The retina offers a unique window to the brain with its unmyelinated axons that converge to the optic nerve. Optical coherence tomography (OCT) is a well-established and non-invasive imaging technique in the ophthalmology field. The retinal layers can be imaged directly, and OCT is often described as an optical biopsy of retinal tissue. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Glaucoma is a chronic optic nerve head (ONH) disease. Gradual retinal ganglion cell and nerve fiber loss lead to morphological ONH change and visual field defects. Initial loss is often focal. Rate of progression and life expectancy guide treatment. LÄS MER