Sökning: "local anesthesia"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 26 avhandlingar innehållade orden local anesthesia.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Center for Surgical Sciences CFSS
Sammanfattning : Postoperative pain is a common problem in spite of increased awareness among patients and healthcare professionals. The prevailing practice is still to administer opiates, which have a good painrelieving potential but opiates also have a number of negative sideffects. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : Myringotomy plays an important role in otological therapy. The procedure requires an efficient anesthesia, which can be obtained without general anesthesia. However, the use of local anesthetics on the tympanic membrane (TM) has been abandoned in many places, as general anesthesia has been readily available. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet
Sammanfattning : BackgroundPostoperative pain treatment in women undergoing cesarean section (CS) needs to be effective to enable fast and smooth recovery without adverse outcomes and to improve breastfeeding and bonding between mother and child. It is also important that pain treatment should have minimal impact on the newborn. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Uppsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Groin hernia is common, and each year 200 repairs per 100 000 adult inhabitants are performed in Sweden. Groin hernias are either inguinal or femoral (2-4%). Elective repair is not associated with an excess mortality, but adverse outcomes include recurrence and long-term pain. LÄS MER
5. Patients' experiences of undergoing surgery From vulnerability towards recovery -including a new, altered lifeDetta är en avhandling från Luleå tekniska universitet
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of this thesis was to explore patients’ experiences of undergoing surgery, including their perceptions of quality of care and recovery. A mixed methods design was used, and studies with qualitativemethods (I, II) and quantitative methods (III, IV, V) were performed. LÄS MER