Sökning: "adverse outcome"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 282 avhandlingar innehållade orden adverse outcome.
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Uppsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Groin hernia is common, and each year 200 repairs per 100 000 adult inhabitants are performed in Sweden. Groin hernias are either inguinal or femoral (2-4%). Elective repair is not associated with an excess mortality, but adverse outcomes include recurrence and long-term pain. LÄS MER
2. Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder in Adults Prevalence, Psychiatric Comorbidities and Long-term OutcomeDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) was originally thought to occur only in children, but is increasingly recognised as causing functional impairment also in adulthood. The overall aim of this thesis was to achieve a comprehensive understanding of ADHD in adulthood. LÄS MER
3. Pharmacogenetics and Antipsychotic Treatment in Schizophrenia with Special Focus on Adverse Drug ReactionsDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Genetically determined differences in drug metabolism and disposition and drug targets play a pivotal role in the interindividual variability in the clinical outcome of antipsychotic treatment. The aim of this thesis was to study the impact of polymorphisms in genes involved in the pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of antipsychotics, with special focus on their extrapyramidal and metabolic adverse effects. LÄS MER
4. Perioperative myocardial damage and cardiac outcome in patients-at-risk undergoing non-cardiac surgeryDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Despite increasingly sophisticated perioperative management, cardiovascular complications continue to be major challenges for the clinician. As a growing number of elderly patients with known coronary artery disease (CAD) or with risk factors for CAD are undergoing non-cardiac surgery, cardiovascular complications will remain a significant clinical problem in the future. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Centre for Health Equity Studies, CHESS
Sammanfattning : Adverse birth outcomes like preterm birth and infant mortality are unevenly distributed across socio-economic groups. Risks are usually lowest in groups with high socio-economic status and increase with decreasing status. LÄS MER