Sökning: "intraepithelial lymphocyte"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 11 avhandlingar innehållade orden intraepithelial lymphocyte.
1. Human intraepithelial lymphocytes : a comparative study of phenotype, morphology, and functional properties of intraepithelial lymphocytes in gut and oral mucosaDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : Human intraepithelial lymphocytes (IEL) constitute a unique cell population situated in the first line of defense of the alimentary tract. Here they are continuously exposed to a massive antigenic load of high complexity. However, different conditions prevail along the alimentary tract. LÄS MER
2. Human intestinal T lymphocytes : a comparative analysis of phenotype and function in normal and inflamed mucosaDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : The epithelial lining of the gut must allow immediate contact with beneficial components as nutrients and normal microflora. At the same time it runs the constant risk of attack from pathogenic microbes and noxious agents. LÄS MER
3. T-cells in COPD to help or harm? A study of T-cells in COPD patients and related aspects of T-cell function in vitroDetta är en avhandling från Respiratory Medicine and Allergology, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, COPD, is manifested by chronic airflow limitation due to inflammation and tissue destruction in the lungs. COPD is caused primarily by smoking and with increasing cigarette consumption in the world, the prevalence for COPD will most probably increase in the future. LÄS MER
4. Butyrophilin- and Butyrophilin-like genes and their role in epithelial cell-intraepithelial T lymphocyte cross-talkDetta är en avhandling från Respiratory Medicine and Allergology, Lund University
Sammanfattning : More than 50% of our immune system is located in the gut. The intestinal epithelium, which forms an interface between the organism and the environment, harbors intraepithelial lymphocytes (IELs) that comprise a mixture of conventional αβ T cells and unconventional αβ- and γδ T cells. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro universitet
Sammanfattning : Microscopic colitis (MC) is a chronic diarrhoeal disease of unknown aetiology, comprising collagenous colitis (CC) and lymphocytic colitis (LC). The nature of the adaptive local immune responses in the mucosa of MC patients is however far from elucidated. LÄS MER