Sökning: "fatigue strength"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 167 avhandlingar innehållade orden fatigue strength.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : The objective of this work was to use LEFM in order to assess the detrimental influence of surrounding chloride-containing environments for stainless steels, hardened steel as well as for a cast aluminium alloy. An additional aim was also to use LEFM to assess the influence of porosity on the fatigue properties for different commercial cast aluminium alloys and manufacturing methods. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Karlstad : Karlstad University
Sammanfattning : Many engineering components reach a finite fatigue life well above 109 load cycles. Some examples of such components are found in airplanes, automobiles or high speed trains. For some materials the fatigue failures have lately been found to occur well after 107 load cycles, namely in the Very High Cycle Fatigue (VHCF) range. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH School of engineering sciences
Sammanfattning : The objectives of this thesis comprise of overcoming the challenges in designing lightweight welded structures such as material selection, choice of fatigue design methods, and increased performance by using improvement techniques. Material selection of welded joints is dependent on the filler and base material strengths. LÄS MER
4. Can Bone Void Fillers Carry Load? Behaviour of Calcium Phosphate Cements Under Different Loading ScenariosDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Calcium phosphate cements (CPCs) are used as bone void fillers and as complements to hardware in fracture fixation. The aim of this thesis was to investigate the possibilities and limitations of the CPCs’ mechanical properties, and find out if these ceramic bone cements can carry application-specific loads, alone or as part of a construct. LÄS MER
5. Fatigue properties of cut and welded high strength steels Quality aspects in design and productionDetta är en avhandling från KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : This doctoral thesis concerns fatigue of welded structures. Welding is one of the world’s most common joining methods and it is frequently used in several structural applications in many fields. Some examples are construction vehicles, loader cranes, trucks, busses, forestry and agricultural machines, bridges and ships. LÄS MER