Sökning: "Systems theory"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 2041 avhandlingar innehållade orden Systems theory.
1. Duplicate systems investigating unintended consequences of information technology in organizationsDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Institutionen för informatik, Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : The organizational consequences of information technology (IT) constitutes a core focus in information systems (IS) research. The relationship between organizations and IT has received considerable attention by IS researchers in order to develop knowledge related to how and why organizations and IT are related. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Uppsala universitet
Sammanfattning : Information technology (IT) plays an increasingly important role for individuals, organizations, markets, and society as a whole. IT systems are artefacts (human made objects) designed for various purposes. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Autonomic computing aims at making computing systems self-managing by using autonomic managers in order to reduce obstacles caused by management complexity. This thesis presents results of research on self-management for large-scale distributed systems. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Informatics, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Enterprise Systems are one of the most important developments in corporate information systems during the last decade. These integrated information systems are characterized by a number of features which include a very broad scope and functionality, as well as being generic, master data, and business-process orientated. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Center for Mathematical Sciences, Mathematics, Lund University, Box 118, SE-221 00 LUND, SWEDEN
Sammanfattning : The main purpose of this thesis is to study real exceptional Kantor triple systems. In the first paper we first prove the known results in both the real and complex classical cases of K-simple Kantor triple systems. In the real classical case our approach gives somewhat simpler formulas. LÄS MER