Sökning: "Stefan Johansson"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 70 avhandlingar innehållade orden Stefan Johansson.
1. Acoustic Manipulation of Particles and Fluids in Microfluidic Systems
Sammanfattning : The downscaling and integration of biomedical analyses onto a single chip offers several advantages in speed, cost, parallelism and de-centralization. Acoustic radiation forces are attractive to use in these applications since they are strong, long-range and gentle. LÄS MER
2. Turbulence modeling of compressible flows with large density variation
Sammanfattning : In this study we highlight the influence of mean dilatation and mean density gradient on the Reynolds stress modeling of compressible, heat-releasing and supercritical turbulent flows.Firstly, the modeling of the rapid pressure-strain correlation has been extended to self-consistently account for the influence of mean dilatation. LÄS MER
3. Experiments and Modelling of Composite–Aluminium Bolted Joints
Sammanfattning : The aeronautical industry has always strived towards weight-efficient structures since they improve aircraft performance, enable more fuel or payload, reduce cost of manufacturing and operating the aircraft, and reduce the fuel consumption and emissions. Modern airframes are often built in materials with high strength-toweight and stiffness-to-weight ratio, such as aluminium or fibre composites. LÄS MER
4. The Use of the Continuity Factor as a Tool to Represent Representative Elementary Volume in Rock Engineering Design
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
5. En omskriven historia : Svensk historisk roman och novell före 1867 : the Swedish historical novel and short story before 1867
Sammanfattning : The historical novel was a new genre in Sweden during the 1820's. It had emerged as a popular literary form in Europe with the writings of Walter Scott, whose Waverley, or t'is sixty years since (1814) is widely regarded as the first historical novel. LÄS MER