Sökning: "Per Edström"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 6 avhandlingar innehållade orden Per Edström.
1. Mathematical modeling and numerical tools for simulation and design of light scattering in paper and printDetta är en avhandling från Sundsvall : Mittuniversitetet
Sammanfattning : This work starts with a real industrial problem - the perceived need for a moredetailed and more accurate model for light scattering in paper and print than theKubelka?Munk model of today. A careful analysis transfers this problem into aphysical description of the phenomena involved. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Sundsvall : Mittuniversitetet
Sammanfattning : A problem formulation and a solution method are outlined for the radiative transfer problem in vertically inhomogeneous scattering and absorbing media, using discrete ordinate model geometry. The treatment spans from the physical problem via a continuous formulation, a discretization and a numerical analysis, to an implementation with performance evaluation and application to real-world problems. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Pedagogiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : During the 1990s radical reforms were effected in the Swedish school, at the same time as computerizing and the use of Internet increased considerably. The thesis discusses the dynamics and uncertainty that arise when changes and new technique appear in school and shall be combined with already ongoing works of change. LÄS MER
4. Exploring the dual nature of engineering education Opportunities and challenges in integrating the academic and professional aspects in the curriculumDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Engineering education is both academic, emphasising theory in a range of subjects, and professional, preparing students for engineering practice. Ideally, these aspects are also in a meaningful relationship in the curriculum, but the dual nature ideal is simultaneously a source of tensions. LÄS MER
5. Long-wave ultraviolet radiation (UVA1) and visible light : Therapeutic and adverse effects in human skinDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Department of Medicine
Sammanfattning : We studied the effects of repetitive low-dose UVA1 radiation and visible light in normal sunshielded skin, using immunohistochemical staining for p53, p21WAF-1, bcl-2, Ki67 and cyclin A. An increased expression of Ki67 after UVA1 and visible light were observed as a sign of increased proliferation. LÄS MER