Sökning: "subject of technology"
Visar resultat 16 - 20 av 950 avhandlingar innehållade orden subject of technology.
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : This thesis studies the accounting and auditing approach to control where the concept of internal control has developed along with the theory and practice of accounting and auditing and its stated objectives. In this context, internal control has traditionally been regarded as a means of ensuring financial reporting quality as well as a way of preventing and detecting fraudulent activity. LÄS MER
17. Aspects of the Impact of Technology Integration on Agility and Supply Chain Management - the Potential of Digital Packaging PrintingDetta är en avhandling från Packaging Logistics, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Shorter product life cycles (Ottosson, 2004) and more diversified offers of products (Olsmats, 2002) are market trends in the present day. Companies have to deal with customers with rapidly changing demands, who are looking for high-quality products at low costs. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Packaging Logistics, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Graphene, the youngest allotrope of carbon, has attracted a lot of attention in different fields of science due to its unique electrical, mechanical, and optical properties. Controlling the growth of graphene is a very topical subject and critical for producing material with desired properties since the properties of graphene are highly dependent on its atomic structure and it is often desirable that the material contains very few or (if possible) no defects. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Chalmers University of Technology
Sammanfattning : Cylinder liner surfaces are often on the agenda of engine developers because of their large influence on the frictional losses, oil consumption and emissions of internal combustion engines. Improving the liner function involves not only manufacturing new surfaces and checking their function but also characterising them as a necessary intermediate step for better understanding of the changes made. LÄS MER
20. On reflections of wood wood quality features modelled by means of multivariate image projections to latent structures in multispectral imagesDetta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå tekniska universitet
Sammanfattning : Classifying logs and boards has an essential economic impact on the forest products industry. In a modern production chain, quality control and raw material specifications are essential to fulfill production system demands as well as end user demands. LÄS MER