Sökning: "mobile and ubiquitous technology"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 40 avhandlingar innehållade orden mobile and ubiquitous technology.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : In this thesis, analytical analysis and design techniques for wireless communications with diversity are studied. The impact of impairments such as correlated fading is analyzed using statistical models. Countermeasures designed to overcome, or even exploit, such effects are proposed and examined. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Informatik
Sammanfattning : This thesis is a collection of seven papers reporting a research effort that started in January 1999. The theme of the thesis is interaction support for mobile CSCW (Computer Supported Cooperative Work). LÄS MER
3. Playing and Learning Across Locations: Indentifying Factors for the Design of Collaborative Mobile LearningDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Informatik
Sammanfattning : The research presented in this thesis investigates the design challenges associated with the development and use of mobile applications and tools for supporting collaboration in educational activities. These technologies provide new opportunities to promote and enhance collaboration by engaging learners in a variety of activities across different places and contexts. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Computer and Systems Sciences, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : The convergence of inexpensive video-enabled mobile phones, high-speed mobile data networks and ubiquitous sensing devices opens up a new design space called “live mobile video interaction”. It gives rise to a new genre of applications concerning live mobile video production, which can be seen as an instance of the said space. LÄS MER
5. Design and use of mobile technology in distance language education Matching learning practices with technologies-in-practiceDetta är en avhandling från Örebro : Repro
Sammanfattning : This thesis focuses on the adaptation of formal education to people’s technology- use patterns, theirtechnology-in-practice, where the ubiquitous use of mobile technologies is central. The research question is: How can language learning practices occuring in informal learning environments be effectively integrated with formal education through the use of mobile technology? The study investigates the technical, pedagogical, social and cultural challenges involved in a design science approach. LÄS MER